- The bane of Mages or any other Magic-based opponents, whenever they steal a spell from an enemy, the enemy is disabled of using the stolen spell for the rest of the battle.
- This class alone might be tricky to be used effectively, but it compensates for the overall 'amazing' synergy with all the other classes.
- They can steal the enemy's FP once per round.
- They can steal magic from monsters too!
- They keep their stolen spells! As long as Spellthief class is equipped, though.
- They can't hide forever from enemies with AoE skills.
- If they're slower than the opponent, 'Skipping' will ruin their Illusions.
- A good silence can cut their fighting capability in half.
- You might need to 'farm' spells from many enemies before engaging any opponent, as they don't have any offensive magic by themselves.
- Their 'deck' of stolen spells is fairly limited, so you need to choose wisely which spells are you keeping with you.
Reach Level 20+ in Rogue and successfully Steal a Buff from an enemy that possesses atleast one spell in their skill pool. (It doesn't work with the 'Steal' granted from the Cat Mask accessory.)