A Martial Artist will sometimes go into a long period meditative isolation and re-emerge capable of dramatic feats of combat skill, earning the title of Monk. Monks achieve greater insight to the workings of their inner energy (or 'Ki') than the average bare-knuckle brawler, using it to heal allies, boost their own abilities or just kick people so hard their liver flies out their ear.
- "You call dropping suns a martial art?" "Hey, as long as it works."
- Wide array of skills and capable of adapting to a variety of combat situations. They can be many things at once, ranging from Support, Damage Dealer and Tank.
- Body of Isesip makes a Monk able to become immune to damage for a few rounds, until they take damage repetitively. Great tool to fight against 1-shot builds.
- Golden Glow offers some extra physical/magical damage reduction, after Powering Up.
- Monks with enough WIL can also slightly heal their allies with Aid and offer them Woki whenever they're around, an Aura that increases STR/WIL.
- Power Up offers them an almost limitless source of FP recovery, but only as long as you have the Momentum for it.
- Ki Awoken is the ultimatum of a Monk's arsenal, your HP will be rapidly depleted over, time but all of your statistics will greatly increase. Hooryaaaah!!!
- They can be every combat role at once, but they're not good at anything.
- Ki is another resource that needs to be managed, so a bad management of Ki can ruin their damage/utility sharply.
- Several stats must be raised somewhat evenly to get full use from all Monk skills.
- They may take several rounds to gather 'Ki' via Power Up (Nice reference, Dev.)
- Kadouha is useless.
- FRIZA... (No, this is no joke. Setting Sun's animation takes over 7 seconds to complete, and this may make PvE fights a LOT slower. Impatient people may suffer.)