A Martial Artist will sometimes go into a long period meditative isolation and re-emerge capable of dramatic feats of combat skill, earning the title of Monk. Monks achieve greater insight to the workings of their inner energy (or 'Ki') than the average bare-knuckle brawler, using it to heal allies, boost their own abilities or just kick people so hard their liver flies out their ear.
- Wide array of skills and capable of adapting to a variety of combat situations. They can be many things at once, ranging from Support, Damage Dealer and Tank.
- Capable of gaining bonus damage from a variety of stats, not just STR.
- Dense Thunder can be used to Knockdown a foe, making them waste 3 Momentum to stand up, giving the Monk a significant advantage to either flee or further engage.
- Body of Isesip makes a Monk able to become immune to damage for a few rounds.
- Golden Glow offers some extra physical/magical damage reduction.
- Monks can also slightly heal their allies with Aid and offer them Woki, an Aura that increases STR/WIL.
- They can be every combat role at once, but they're not good at anything.
- Ki is another resource that needs to be managed, so a bad management of Ki can ruin their damage/utility sharply.
- Several stats must be raised somewhat evenly to get full use from all Monk skills.
- They may take several rounds to gather 'Ki' via Power Up (Nice reference, Dev.)