With a brief incantation and a slight flick of the wrist, a proper Mage can invoke destruction. Charged with arcane forces, these individuals can control and manipulate the battlefield like a conductor leads an orchestra.
- Mages have a large variety of abilities to choose from, making them quite versatile for almost any situation.
- Mage abilities can exploit elemental weaknesses on enemies easily.
- Most of a mage's abilities have strong crowd control effects and can target multiple enemies at once.
- Mages can also be supportive to their team and enchant their allies with Astral Belt and/or Elemental Enchantments, which may boost their power and grant them Elemental Impact in some skills.
- A 'silence' can ultimately stop them on their tracks.
- Mages lack the raw power to do large amounts of damage to a single enemy.
- A mage's defensive abilities are limited, so you will probably be vulnerable in combat and will need to maintain a good range to stay out of harm's way .
- The mage's use of offensive spells makes them heavily FP dependent.
|Offensive||Fir, Explosion, Vyd, Air Pressure, Rye, Isendo, Stone Dragon, Miu, Famiuga|
|Support||Galren, Kraken, Redgull, Nerhaven, Talvyd|
|Utility||Blink, Swap Position|
|Passive||Elemental Augment, Auto-Enchant|