To the world at large, Kinu is an easygoing (if not cocky) adventurer, always up for a good fight. Behind the smile and bravado, however, is a woman on a self-assigned mission, driving forward without care for anything else-- for better or worse. She is a capable swordswoman, utilizing a style that emphasizes flair, versatility and momentum.
Kinu is currently at odds with one of her childhood friends, which irritates her to no end.
- Kinu, and the class 'Demon Hunter' were inspired by the series Devil May Cry. She also shares a lot of common traits as the series' protagonist, Dante, such as a silver-colored hair, and a 'Gun Kata' style of combat. (Using a firearm and a sword at the same time.)
- Through all the game and wherever she goes to, she carries a firearm named Hellround Hariga, and a sword, named Krieger. She still stubbornly insists on fighting with her broken sword in every situation that she's seen so far, as a means to give the enemy a chance to fight back. And this kind of was what made her lose to Ashe.
- She 'magically' becomes inconspicuous with only sunglasses most of the time, it seems. It might be due to people being polite about her identity and helping her hide herself too. She's a woman with many friends and contacts across the lands of Sigrogana and Gold.
- Like Dante, she shares a special love for Pizza, but in her case, it is speculated to be due to her Zeran lineage which makes her love Zeran cuisine.
- And unlike Dante, she can pretty much slam back your attacks so powerfully that it destroys all laws of physics, and even the game's knockback code itself that not even Dev can fix it! Looks like you've got the horns, cabrone!
- Kinu's favorite color is Gold, it probably reminds her of the sandy dunes of her home.
Kinu Stage 2 (Scaled) fight. (From the Arena's Statue of Memories, unlocked once you defeat her a second time in the game's storyline.)--