Guile is similar to intelligence, but it's got a bit more of an 'underhanded' sting to it. All of its power (except the Skill Pool Slots bonus) is situational. While this doesn't seem too useful to mages, it may still be useful to Lightning-based mages for the Critical Damage.
- Increases ACID ATK by 1 per 1 point.
- Increases Flanking bonus by 1 per point.
- Increases Critical Damage by 1% per 1 point.
- Increases Skill Pool size by 1 per 5 points.
- Decreases Farshot Penalty by 1 per 5 points. (IE, at 40 Guile, the penalty is -2 Hit per tile instead of -10).
Pro Tip: Having a minimum of 10-15 GUI will give you +2/3 free skill pool slots, so always make sure your GUI ends with an even '0' or '5' (i.e 10 GUI, 15 GUI, 20 GUI), as every 5 points in it equals to +1 skill pool slot.