- Loads of skills and stances for every if not all situations.
- Reaver's Martial Lawbreaker allows the Demon Hunter to use any kind of weapon for their skills/Soldier skills.
- Another class full of synergy with every single class in existence, the other class being Spellthief, which might be it's 'spiritual sibiling'.
- Insane after-match HP/FP healing if they eat pizza, that means, they can keep fighting endlessly until hungry again.
- Excellent performance in Stylish mode.
- Most of the classes reliance is on skills, which could have you running out of FP very quickly if you do not manage it properly.
- Sometimes the miscalculated use of stances can leave the Demon Hunter wide open for counterattacks they weren't expecting.
- Cobra is the 'strongest' stance, but also the most fragile. Snake Dancer gets shutdown by knockdowns and blind. And it needs to do an Evasion check, so you MUST have high dodge to use this.
- You can't customize what you say when using a stance, THIS IS REALLY SAD.
To unlock Demon Hunter, you must defeat 'Kinu 2' at Chinotoa Mines, in the Main Storyline Quest, and have Soldier at level 20.
| Demon Hunter Skills
||Reaver Stance, Chaser, Rising Tide, Elemental Rave, Desperado Stance, Lead Storm, Wild Ride, Nitrogen Drop, Retaliate, Crashing Bull, Bellowing Stag
||Cobra Stance, Winged Serpent, Leaping Lizard, Descending Uroboros
||Bonus Bloodshed, Martial Lawbreaker, Combination Fighter, Clay Pidgeon, One Punch KO, Bullet Barrier, Snake Dancer, Enemy Climb, Danger Sense, Know No Pain, Goring Horns, Stampede
||Gradient Blur, Jump Cancel, Pizza Lover
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.