Boxing originated in a place called Bellaux, which was a territory of Chaturanga on Sigrogana before the Empire gained control of the entire continent. Bellaux still exists and is not very far from the Arena (although it isn't represented on the map at the moment). Bellaux was always interested in people fighting for sport; the Arena is just one example of this, but fists were always the original weapon of choice. They would fight in arena-like cages, hence the name Boxer.
- Insane damage output once they reach max level on Schwarz Sturm.
- Grandupper at maximum Schwarz Sturm practically 'removes' someone from battle, acting like a Stun that turns the enemy invulnerable for a while.
- Can shutdown classes that only bet in one kind of attack, be it Autohitting Skills or Basic Hits, thanks to Geist Schritt.
- They have a chance to silence Mages with Strum Shriek.
- Can pull enemies across the map with Orkam Drehen, making them hard to kite at high levels of Schwarz Sturm.
- Insane FP costs.
- They cannot combo with any other classes, since Schwarz Sturm only increases as they use Boxer skills, any kind of non-Boxer action, be it basic hit or even movement, will reset your Schwarz Sturm to 0.
- Cobra Stance nullifies your damage. Matador Stance makes Regenshauer useless and you vulnerable for a giant Retaliate comeback.
- Enemies can try to survive with healing skills or spells until your FP runs out.
- Hybrid enemies, who can both use Autohits and Basic Hits, can easily confuse the hell out of your Geist Schritt tactics.
- Darkness resistance can halt a Boxer from stacking up Schwarz Sturm from spamming Asura Fist.
- Evasion/Wraithguard + High Defense = guaranteed survivability, almost all of their damage is Physical, in nature.
- Any kind of non-targetable spell or skill can outright ignore Geist Schritt.
- To unlock Boxer, you must win a fight with Boxing Gloves while having at least 20 Levels in Martial Artist.